VFEF exists to support and advance the work of Virginia FREE. Beyond this core function, our leadership envisions a broader program of work to expand essential Virginia FREE products and services.
Foundation Program Goals
- Improve political education through innovative programs and objective research to foster a well-informed, actively engaged electorate.
- Host educational forums and seminars for the exchange and debate of ideas and issues affecting private enterprise and economic growth in Virginia. Topics include such areas as transportation, education, health care, ethics, economic development, taxation, tort reform, government regulation, technology and environmental issues.
- Survey public opinion and senior management of Virginia businesses to define the essential needs of a prosperous free enterprise framework and determine public attitudes toward issues affecting free enterprise and economic prosperity.
- Research and analyze census demographic data, economic statistics, and election returns to develop detailed portraits of political districts in the Commonwealth.
- Compile, categorize and analyze campaign financial data in Virginia statewide, congressional and legislative campaigns.